We’ve been hearing plenty of rumors regarding Apple naming its upcoming tablet the “iSlate”, which certainly seems to sound plausible. Now it seems that another name has surfaced the iGuide. The trademark was registered under iGuide Media, LLC, which purpose seems to be obtaining the trademark on behalf of Apple. The application was filed with Apple’s Senior Trademark Specialist, Regina Porter’s signature on the documents linking iGuide Media to Apple. While many folks think that iGuide may not sound too much like a Tablet, it certainly wouldn’t be too smart to couple it out of the list of possible names, right? That being said, if rumors are anything to go by, it seems like iSlate is in a better position to be the name of the Apple Tablet.
Next Story: Google Goggles Demo On XPERIA X10
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2010-01-26: Apple iPad Pricing Leaked?
- 2010-01-26: Leaked Picture Of The Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Is This The Real Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Apple patent for Proximity Detector for Tablets approved
- 2010-01-27: iSlate Advertisement Video?