CES 2010 will be the platform where analysts are expecting Intel to announce the use of their Arrandale dual-core processors in the next generation MacBook Pro. Should an announcement be made, we wouldn’t be too surprised considering the previous line of Intel’s Core 2 Duo processors are already seeing action in Apple’s new MacBook, MacBook Pro and iMac computers. Well, this is again a wait-and-see issue, so it pays to be patient. For those who are always thinking of holding off that upgrade until something new arrives, you might end up spending an eternity waiting instead of enjoying your MacBook Pro right here, right now, never mind what new processors that will be crammed in one year down the road.
Next Story: Kidz Gear wireless car headphones
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- OS X 10.10 Could Feature A Flatter Design
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October