Many wives will tell you that their husband’s snoring annoys the heck out of them, but they do bear with it as that falls under the category of “for better or for worse” in their wedding vows. Well, if hubby happens to own an iPhone, why not fork out $2.99 to purchase an iPhone app from Remote Analysis which is capable of analyzing snoring, offering advice to the patient as to whether medical help is required or not. This is made possible by recording a patient’s snoring and comparing it to a bank of pre-recorded snores captured in the app.
Next Story: Old Fashioned Looking Wireless Keyboard
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2011-08-16 Photo Stats turns iPhone photos into infographics
- 2011-05-05 Apple to focus on the iOS software experience in the future?
- 2011-04-06 Fotopedia Paris: a Visual Virtual Tour of Paris for iPhone