Many wives will tell you that their husband’s snoring annoys the heck out of them, but they do bear with it as that falls under the category of “for better or for worse” in their wedding vows. Well, if hubby happens to own an iPhone, why not fork out $2.99 to purchase an iPhone app from Remote Analysis which is capable of analyzing snoring, offering advice to the patient as to whether medical help is required or not. This is made possible by recording a patient’s snoring and comparing it to a bank of pre-recorded snores captured in the app.
Next Story: Old Fashioned Looking Wireless Keyboard
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2011-08-16: Photo Stats turns iPhone photos into infographics
- 2011-05-05: Apple to focus on the iOS software experience in the future?
- 2011-04-06: Fotopedia Paris: a Visual Virtual Tour of Paris for iPhone