JVC is back with an updated version of their wooden canal earphones in the form of the HP-FX700 which purportedly offers better audio quality at 104dB/1mW from 6Hz~26,000Hz at 16O. It will be heavier than its predecessor, the HP FX-500, as it tips the scales at 9.6 grams compared to 7.5 grams, but seriously, with better audio quality, we think that is a small price to “pay” so to speak. After all, don’t your ears need some exercise as well? Expect the JVC HP-FX700 to be released next February.
Next Story: Rambler Socket concept
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones
- 2009-07-30: JVC releases new Black series
- 2009-08-24: JVC HP-S560 and HP-S360 headphones
- 2010-09-22: JVC HA-EBX5 earphones are more rugged than they look