For iPhone users who are living abroad, Christmas must have come a little early as the Kindle app for your iPhone has launched internationally in over 80 countries. The only bit of bad news is that it will be localized in English. With this latest development, users shouldn’t have to figure out a workaround just to get the app to work. If you’re living overseas, have you felt the craving for a good eBook reader before this? Now if only they’d also add some non-English-language books in the Kindle store.
Next Story: BlackBerry Pearl 9100 Gets Wi-Fi Support?
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-02-06: Samsung And Amazon Beat Apple In Consumer Loyalty Index
- 2011-02-15: Kindle for iOS updated
- 2010-07-20: Flashlight App Sneaks iPhone Tethering Into App Store