It looks like things are going to get uglier between TechCrunch and Fusion Garage. If you’ve been following the recent events, you’ll know that the folks at TechCrunch are certainly seething mad, and now it looks like litigation will be following shortly. Check out what TechCrunch has to say about this issue, and the folks over at Engadget have dug up some related letters.
Next Story: Camangi WebStation Up For Pre-order
- 2014-04-01: Apple VS Samsung Set To Make Headlines Once Again
- 2013-11-28: DSS Sues Apple For Patent Infringement
- 2013-07-14: Man Sues Apple For His Porn Addiction
- 2013-07-03: Boston University Sues Apple For 1997 Patent Infringement
- 2013-06-18: DISH Network Issues Statement On Sprint Lawsuit