Are you a huge Star Wars fan who loves to collect anything and everything about the space opera? Chances are you would already have had a full collection of dining sets, apparel, cups, mugs, pillows and bedsheets – how about eating utensils? Since you don’t have a midi-chlorian count anywhere near those Jedis, you can’t levitate food to your mouth without lifting a finger. How about settling for the Lightsaber Chopsticks instead? It is affordable and chic, and definitely helps get a conversation started around a sombre dinner table.
Next Story: Enfren Free Style LED lamp
- 2013-09-20: Star Wars Thumb Wrestling Kit Has You Fighting With Small Lightsabers
- 2013-06-28: Iron Man Themed Lightsaber Is The Coolest Thing You'll See Today
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Cane Confounds TSA Officers, Detains Star Wars Actor
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff