Apart from notebooks getting stolen from your car trunk, GPS navigation devices seem to suffer from a similar fate as well, since there is a healthy second hand market for these devices. Why not take the proactive step by purchasing the Maplock? This device will hook onto your GPS while tethering it to your steering wheel, helping deter future thefts. This anti-theft idea is courtesy of Australian-based Who-Rae, although we don’t have any idea on pricing or availability just yet. This is where prevention is better than cure comes in.
Next Story: Zune HD now comes in purple and magenta
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids