And you thought that Marks & Spencer sold only good cookies and shortbread – they are now in the netbook market after sourcing the MSNB-2009 netbook from Elonex. Despite some rather eloquent marketing taglines such as “stylishly designed for life on the move,” “both portable and powerful,” and “style and sophistication” wrapped in a “glittery high-gloss finish” to have you part with your money, it doesn’t offer much underneath the hood where you can find a regular Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor and a 160GB hard drive amidst other standard specifications. £279 will net you a choice of three colors in the UK.
Next Story: Gecko Surfboard packs in everything
- 2013-01-02: ASUS And Acer Bow Out Of Netbook Market
- 2012-06-27: Acer TravelMate B113 gets Sandy Bridge platform
- 2012-05-08: Acer Aspire One 725 ready to rock and roll
- 2012-04-29: Sol Computer netbook is one tough cookie
- 2012-04-17: Sprint launches subsidized IdeaPad S205s netbook for $199.99 on contract