[LeWeb] Mendeley is an online research papers database that connects scientists together by analyzing the connection between them and their research papers. Mendelay enables collaboration and conversations in the scientific community and aims to change the way research is done, paving the way to “Science 2.0”. Based in the UK, the startup has rapidly grown and currently offers 25,000 downloadable free research papers covering a broad range of academic disciplines, so far, 8 million research papers have been uploaded and the site counts 100,000 users.
Next Story: Asus Tablet To Face Apple Tablet?
- 2009-12-09 LeWeb: Chad Hurley, CEO of YouTube
- 2009-12-10 Sokoz, Live Reverse Auction Site
- 2009-12-10 Shutl, Same Day Delivery For Local Retailers
- 2010-07-06 Stribe: Easy to Integrate Social Network for Websites
- 2010-10-19 NetVibes Launches Smart Tagging for Premium Dashboard