Here’s something that parents around the world probably won’t be too happy about. Android now has an adult app market, dubbed MiKandi. While there isn’t anything stopping folks from browsing adult sites on Android’s browser, the Android Market doesn’t have an adult section, and that’s probably what the folks behind MiKandi are looking to target. Any type of adult content will be allowed on the MiKandi Market, as long as it’s in accordance with the law, not to mention that you’ll need to be at least 18 years or older to download it. What do you think about this? Would it discourage you from buying an Android-powered phone for your kids?
Next Story: Apple Ditches 32nm Arrandale? (Rumor)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-10: Google Dogfooding Android 4.4.3 KitKat [Rumor]