It seems that MobileMe’s Find My iPhone service works rather well. Reports are filtering in that a man was robbed at gunpoint in Pittsburgh and got his credit cards, PIN numbers, wallet and iPhone stolen. The savvy iPhone user later used his computer and MobileMe to find the location of the phone, and with that information, the police located the crooks at a gas stationed and apprehended them. The officers recovered a pellut gun, stolen ID cards, credit cards and cash. This should be a fairly interesting incentive for you to subscribe to Apple’s MobileMe eh? That being said, remember to not go after the thieves yourself, rather leave the job to the police.
Next Story: Tweet About The Upcoming Google Phone
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2011-03-08 iOS 5 arriving in April?
- 2010-01-02 Apple Refuse To Return Stolen iPhone Back To Owner