Modeler and modder Maciel Barreto supremo has certainly gone over the top with his Morphius robot case mod, where Morphius comes across as a war-ravaged robot, complete with its guts and wires hanging out of its metallic body. Taking months to complete, this labor of love boasts painstaking detail of the body which was hand-carved in clay before being produced in a silicone mold. The final shell itself was created from fiberglass and resin, finished with automotive paints to complete a masterpiece.
Next Story: Lamborghini Ankonian concept
- 2012-08-30: This Incredible Hulk-inspired PC case mod is...smashing!
- 2012-06-26: PC case mod uses fiberboard in place of metal/glass
- 2012-01-27: Battlefield case mod features a built-in fridge and a chaingun
- 2011-08-19: CoolerMaster HAF X mini bike case mod
- 2011-05-20: L3p D3sk is literally a desktop computer
- 2010-04-26: DIY case mod looks really cool
- 2010-06-02: Glow-in-the-dark NES Tron Mod
- 2010-07-27: Warhammer 40,000 inspired casemod looks totally awesome