It goes without saying that one needs not wait too long for a device to be cracked or hacked – and the Motorola Droid proved to be every bit as mortal as the iPhone. This Android-powered handset has been hacked successfully, allowing anyone to do just about anything they like within the confines of the smartphone. Modder Zinx Verituse already published a rooting script over the Internet, and among the advantages of a hacked Droid would be the ability to install multi-touch as well as throw in new widgets for added variety, while customizing your user interface is always a welcome experience as long as you have the artistic eye for it. Just bear in mind that your Droid will have its warranty void once you hack it.
Next Story: Pico projector wireless game gun
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2009-11-20: Dell cuts Motorola Droid price
- 2009-12-23: Hacked Firmware For Motorola Droid Offers WiFi Tethering
- 2010-02-09: Hook Your Motorola Droid To USB Printers In The Future?
- 2010-07-13: Motorola Droid X And Droid 2 To Sport Digitally Signed Bootloaders To Prevent Custom ROMs
- 2010-08-11: Droid X Review