It goes without saying that one needs not wait too long for a device to be cracked or hacked – and the Motorola Droid proved to be every bit as mortal as the iPhone. This Android-powered handset has been hacked successfully, allowing anyone to do just about anything they like within the confines of the smartphone. Modder Zinx Verituse already published a rooting script over the Internet, and among the advantages of a hacked Droid would be the ability to install multi-touch as well as throw in new widgets for added variety, while customizing your user interface is always a welcome experience as long as you have the artistic eye for it. Just bear in mind that your Droid will have its warranty void once you hack it.
Next Story: Pico projector wireless game gun
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2009-11-20 Dell cuts Motorola Droid price
- 2009-12-23 Hacked Firmware For Motorola Droid Offers WiFi Tethering
- 2010-02-09 Hook Your Motorola Droid To USB Printers In The Future?
- 2010-07-13 Motorola Droid X And Droid 2 To Sport Digitally Signed Bootloaders To Prevent Custom ROMs
- 2010-08-11 Droid X Review