We had scant details about the Motorola Opus One which we spotted last week apart from a blurry image, but here are more information on the unreleased Android handset. Apparently, it will be made available from Nextel with the possibility of Boost Mobile joining the fray as well, running on Android 1.5 OS. It seems as though the Opus One isn’t gimped and is pretty much a fully capable Android-powered handset as those we’ve seen for GSM and CDMA networks to date, and should it be released next year, chances are it will roll out with either Android 2.0 or Android 2.1, depending on which is available.
Next Story: Newsmy A70HD portable media player
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future