While there still isn’t any official confirmation on the Motorola Scholes just yet, more pictures of it seem to have appeared online. If the rumors are true, this device will be powered by Android 2.1 and will sport features such as a 3.7-inch touchscreen, FM radio, 5-megapixel camera. Word on the street is that it will be released on China Unicom as the XT701, which sounds rather unattractive to be honest.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-09-23: Motorola XOOM 2 caught in the wild
- 2011-06-01: New Motorola devices leaked in images
- 2011-04-21: Sprint Motorola Xoom and Nexus S 4G arriving in early May?