[Traveling Geeks] MXP4 is a new interactive audio format that lets people to remix on the fly different song versions. The company has developed a suite of creative tools for artists and producers to deliver a new interactive listening, premium and personalized playback experiences to listeners. Check out the video in the full post.
Next Story: DIY Batsignal For Your Desk
- 2014-01-05: Digital Music Sales Experiences A Drop For The First Time
- 2012-10-05: US court to rule on digital content resales in ReDigi vs EMI case, could set a legal precedent
- 2012-05-31: Digital music sales surpass CDs at long last in Britain
- 2012-05-30: Play-A-Grill transforms bling into an MP3 player
- 2012-04-05: Musician Neil Young interested in creating a music format of his own
- 2009-12-10: Sokoz, Live Reverse Auction Site
- 2009-12-10: Shutl, Same Day Delivery For Local Retailers
- 2009-12-10: Mendeley , "the Last.fm of Research"