Ninjas are supposed to be stealthy assassins, capable of killing his target and disappearing in a puff of smoke in the blink of an eye. Well guess what – they’re also now pretty adept at getting rid of microscopic germs as well. Case in point – the Ninja Toothbrush Sanitizer. Powered by a trio of AA batteries, this toothbrush sanitizer will make sure anything biologically nasty that you wouldn’t want to have end up in your mouth is killed, thanks to the UV light emanated from the ninja’s body. It retails for $36.99 a pop.
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: health, toothbrush,
- Seen at: random-good-stuff