Folks who are on O2’s network, have you been experiencing problems with your data network? Reports are going around that O2 has been suffering from issues with its data network, and a day or so ago, subscribers were unable to use data on the network, which O2 claimed was related to the issue of IP addresses. Later in the day, internet connections were resumed, but MMS and Visual Voicemail were still problematic. Could this been a similar scenario to AT&T not being about to handle the amount of traffic that the iPhone generates? Whatever the situation, it would be to O2’s (and certainly the end user’s) benefit that the issue is sorted out ASAP. Drop us a comment and let us know if you’ve been experiencing similar problems.
Next Story: Transparent truck system
- 2013-10-17: Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls Expansion Confirmed For PS4
- 2013-10-17: O2 To Offer HTC One Covered Gold In Sweepstakes
- 2013-09-13: AT&T iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Arrives On September 20
- 2013-07-28: O2 Germany Reportedly Dropping BlackBerry For Windows Phone
- 2013-07-03: Nokia Mars And Eros Appears On Germany O2 Roadmap
- 2013-06-27: T-Mobile, AT&T iPhone 5 14.2 Carrier Update Being Rolled Out
- 2013-06-21: Talk To The Hand Puts Recycled Mobile Phones Into Gloves
- 2009-12-19: Verizon Is Prepared Enough For iPhone Data Usage
- 2010-06-10: O2 UK Scrapping Unlimited Data Plans By iPhone Launch Day
- 2010-10-13: Verizon Upgrading Its Network To Support iPhone Traffic?