For those who placed their order swiftly during the pre-sales period in September for the ODROID ought to start seeing it appear in their mailboxes anytime soon now since it has started to ship, all 300 of them. The 833MHz device will come with a range of cables, additional hardware as well as the relevant documentation required to make sure it is ready to run some entertainment software (read: games). Among the first few titles would be Speed Forge 3D, although initial impressions of the title ain’t too impressive due to laggy accelerometer-based controls. On the bright side, you get 720p output via HDMI which is always welcome. You can still place your orders for $349 a pop, where it will ship within 5 days.
Next Story: Hello Kitty DK-133KT LCD TV
- 2013-04-19: Mystery Samsung Model Leak Turns Out To Be Galaxy S4 Developer Prototype
- 2013-04-04: HTC One Developer Edition Arrives This April 19th
- 2013-03-26: Apple Offers Free Next-Day Shipping On All iPhone Models In U.S.
- 2012-05-02: Nokia has Given 17,000 Windows Phones to Developers
- 2011-11-21: Developer creates proxy server for Siri with custom handlers
- 2011-11-14: Apple Siri Request Sent From Non-iPhone 4S devices
- 2011-03-21: Nintendo doesn't want games from "garage developers"
- 2011-03-08: Adobe Wallaby: Flash-to-HTML 5 converter