PolyPhotonix of the UK has unveiled its OLED dress which was designed by Gareth Pugh. This is made possible thanks to flexible OLED lighting panels alongside low-cost long-life solar cells. With this in mind, it could mean that OLED-endowed clothing could be the thing of the future, although there is always the risk of it being tacky when executed the wrong way. What’s the next natural step then – an OLED wedding dress for a service which is held at night for full effect?
Next Story: Enhance Technology updates storage systems
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-06: LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2013-12-31: Samsung Rumored To Increase OLED Panel Production Capacity By 33% In 2014
- 2013-12-02: Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- 2013-10-02: Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype