It seems that despite initial problems, Nokia’ Ovi Store seems to be gaining some popularity. In the latest reports, the Ovi Store is clocking in about a million downloads a day, which is a lot better than the 10 million downloads over its first 3 months. Aside from that, Nokia will be launching a new and improved Ovi Store in 2010, so stay tuned, and we’ll see if the new store brings about anything interesting.
Next Story: Folding Fan Keyboard Concept Design
- 2012-03-05: Ovi Share to be discontinued end of May
- 2011-12-15: Ovi Contacts to be discontinued
- 2011-09-16: Ovi logo removed from Ovi Store website
- 2011-07-28: Foursquare for Symbian updated - out with the old, in with the new
- 2011-07-26: Nokia Ovi Store has 50,000 apps and hits 6.5 million daily downloads