Packard Bell’s dot notebook has succumbed to the designer route in order to push sales – this time round it comes in the Valentino Rossi edition for fans of motorcycle racing. Unfortunately for us, very little information concerning the specifications of this Valentino Rossi edition has been divulged, but from the looks of it, it seems to be a pimped up version of the Packard Bell Dot M/U, which in turn is but a rebranded model of the Acer Aspire 1410. What do you think of the design though – is it unisex enough, or does it lean more to one particular gender?RELATED
- Li/S Batteries Gain Double The Capacity Of Li-ion Batteries
- Prototype Malware Spreads Via Audio Signals
- Ptch Joins Yahoo!
- Chrome OS Camera App To Get Video Recording And Picture Sync
- Google Could Port Chrome Apps To Android And iOS
- Follow: laptop, laptops, notebook, notebooks, packard bell,
- Seen at: liliputing