What do you think your iPhone will be able to do next? Well, if Apple’s patent application is anything to go by, perhaps you could be able to control your Mac via your iPhone in the near future. If this becomes a reality, it’ll probably require an app that’s something like the Remote app on steroids, not that it’s beyond Apple to come up with something like that. You’ll be able to use the virtual d-pad to navigate through apps, open them, print and you could even use voice commands to cut through all the hassle. Do you think such an app would be free?
Next Story: MacBook Pro Taken Out Back And Shot
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2012-07-26: iPhone to end up as a game controller?
- 2011-12-08: Apple patent reveals Kinect-like input for controlling computers
- 2011-12-08: Apple patent reveals plans for noise cancellation via voice recognition