istartedsomething’s Long Zheng managed to perform some digital forensics and stumbled upon a trademark application filed by Microsoft last November, where it describes Ribbon Hero as a “computer software for training users to use business application software; and computer game software for use in computer user training.” Unfortunately for what could be a fun and interesting application, Ribbon Hero doesn’t seem any closer to be realized. How many of you wish Microsoft could be more “fun” in this manner?
Next Story: Diet Chromium OS gets Cherry build
- 2014-03-19: Konami Code Easter Egg Appears On Google’s Voice Search
- 2013-12-18: Google’s Christmas Easter Eggs Turns Mobile Device Into Karaoke Machine
- 2013-11-11: NOOK GlowLight Has A Hidden Browser
- 2013-08-09: YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- 2013-07-25: Google Play Games Comes With Easter Egg