No, we’re not talking about a Rubik’s Cube accessory for the Nintendo Wii – instead, it is Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy which we will focus on today, where it offers your brain a decades-old challenge in a new graphical format. Perfect for spatial puzzle fanatics who love exploring the famous 3D cube on screen alongside other structure problems. This WiiWare title is a gem as well though, since it also offers virtual tutorials on solving real-life Rubik’s cubes. Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH is expected to roll out this coming December 11th on WiiWare in Europe and on December 14th in North America.
Next Story: SQOOM for men
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Wii U Miiverse Now Accessible On PC, Smartphones
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events