This is still firmly in the rumor bin, but according to the rumor, T-Mobile is considering the possibility of dropping part of its HotSpot@Home calling service. Apparently this is the result of T-Mobile’s new Chief Operational Officer, who determined that the plan isn’t profitable. This doesn’t mention anything related to HotSpot Calling, so hopefully, in the event that this rumor becomes reality, they won’t discontinue that service. What do you think? Do you use HotSpot@Home? How are your feelings towards it?
Publisher’s note: I hate the idea of killing Hotspot@Home. It’s the best feature at T-Mobile.
Next Story: Lisse MyRacer H10 HD WXGA Player
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom