Check out the screenshot of the upcoming Samsung bada OS that will target cellphones. Basically, it looks more or less like an adaption of the company’s current TouchWiz UI, and will be an open platform similar to Android and LiMo in order to empower developers to tweak and modify attributes of the software design. You will need to make sure your handset has a minimum 800 x 480 resolution display though to get full use out of the bada OS, while multi-touch gestures are supported to keep pace with Apple’s iPhone OS. Are you excited yet?
Next Story: Samsung Corby Pop gets even more basic
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2011-09-20: Samsung Bada OS to take open source route?
- 2011-09-11: Samsung Wave phones to get bada 2.0
- 2011-04-07: Samsung bada 2.0 coming out this July in India