Check out the screenshot of the upcoming Samsung bada OS that will target cellphones. Basically, it looks more or less like an adaption of the company’s current TouchWiz UI, and will be an open platform similar to Android and LiMo in order to empower developers to tweak and modify attributes of the software design. You will need to make sure your handset has a minimum 800 x 480 resolution display though to get full use out of the bada OS, while multi-touch gestures are supported to keep pace with Apple’s iPhone OS. Are you excited yet?
Next Story: Samsung Corby Pop gets even more basic
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2011-09-20 Samsung Bada OS to take open source route?
- 2011-09-11 Samsung Wave phones to get bada 2.0
- 2011-04-07 Samsung bada 2.0 coming out this July in India