Shutl is a platform that connects retailers with local same day-courier providers. Shutl selects the best vendor for each delivery by monitoring pricing and performance history, it works as a delivery services aggregation platform that directly connect online with the retailers’ e-commerce platforms. According to the company, the same day delivery is cost effective and often cheaper than a standard multi-days offering.
Next Story: Sokoz, Live Reverse Auction Site
- 2009-12-09: LeWeb: Chad Hurley, CEO of YouTube
- 2009-12-10: Sokoz, Live Reverse Auction Site
- 2009-12-10: Shutl, Same Day Delivery For Local Retailers
- 2009-12-10: Mendeley , "the Last.fm of Research"
- 2010-07-06: Stribe: Easy to Integrate Social Network for Websites
- 2010-10-19: NetVibes Launches Smart Tagging for Premium Dashboard