[LeWeb] Sokoz is a reverse auction site that lets people bid only during one minute per item. The auctions start at predefined times, the users have to be on time to be able to bid. It offers a wide variety of products from the latest PC to make over sessions or travel deals from trusted brands including, Sony, Apple, Ralph Lauren, Nikon, Starck and many more. At LeWeb, Sokoz is launching a new payment system, a new referral program.
Next Story: Onkyo To Also Offer Dual-sceen Netbook
- 2009-12-09: LeWeb: Chad Hurley, CEO of YouTube
- 2009-12-10: Sokoz, Live Reverse Auction Site
- 2009-12-10: Shutl, Same Day Delivery For Local Retailers
- 2009-12-10: Mendeley , "the Last.fm of Research"
- 2010-07-06: Stribe: Easy to Integrate Social Network for Websites
- 2010-10-19: NetVibes Launches Smart Tagging for Premium Dashboard