The subject of radiation always seems to crop up every now and then when discussing cell phones, and now a report has surfaced online identifying Sony Ericsson’s Satio cell phone as one of the most fatal phones to own (in terms of radiation anyways). The Satio was followed closely by RIM’s BlackBerry Bold 9700 and Nokia’s E71. Whether you want to take heed of such reports is of course entirely up to you. Do you think cell phone radiation is an issue that you’ll be taking into account when buying a new phone?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: satio, sony ericsson,
- Seen at: newlaunches