The subject of radiation always seems to crop up every now and then when discussing cell phones, and now a report has surfaced online identifying Sony Ericsson’s Satio cell phone as one of the most fatal phones to own (in terms of radiation anyways). The Satio was followed closely by RIM’s BlackBerry Bold 9700 and Nokia’s E71. Whether you want to take heed of such reports is of course entirely up to you. Do you think cell phone radiation is an issue that you’ll be taking into account when buying a new phone?
Next Story: PQI Launches 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2009-12-01 Sony Ericsson Satio firmware R1CA037 now available
- 2009-12-08 Sony Ericsson Satio And Aino Updates
- 2010-04-15 Sony Ericsson Satio arrives in US at last