Fresh from news that the Sony Ericsson X10 will most probably arrive on T-Mobile networks, here is the FCC approval that shows off WCDMA 850/1900 bands which accompany quadband EDGE, making subscribers to AT&T, Rogers, Bell or Telus networks happy with such news that their carriers might want to carry the phone in the near future. Well, no better time than now to start saving, eh?
Next Story: NZXT Hades computer case
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2011-07-12: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play hands-on
- 2011-02-22: AT&T Xperia X10 might not get Android 2.1?
- 2010-10-29: Sony Ericsson to offer Android 2.1 for X10 range at long last