Fresh from news that the Sony Ericsson X10 will most probably arrive on T-Mobile networks, here is the FCC approval that shows off WCDMA 850/1900 bands which accompany quadband EDGE, making subscribers to AT&T, Rogers, Bell or Telus networks happy with such news that their carriers might want to carry the phone in the near future. Well, no better time than now to start saving, eh?
Next Story: NZXT Hades computer case
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16 Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2011-07-12 Sony Ericsson Xperia Play hands-on
- 2011-02-22 AT&T Xperia X10 might not get Android 2.1?
- 2010-10-29 Sony Ericsson to offer Android 2.1 for X10 range at long last