Will the XPERIA X10 boost Sony Ericsson’s market share amidst stiff competition from Motorola, HTC and Nokia etc? We’re fairly sure that Sony Ericsson is hoping that it will do so. The XPERIA X10 has gotten its blessing from the FCC, so there shouldn’t be too much red tape left in order to get this phone onto retail shelves. Are you looking forward to this phone, or do you think that the Nexus One will be a much better bet when it’s released?
- 2014-04-24 Mark Zuckerberg Tried Out Sony's Project Morpheus Before Acquiring Oculus VR
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2010-01-06 SE XPERIA Robyn To Challenge The XPERIA X10?
- 2010-03-20 Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10 Unboxed
- 2010-05-11 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC