Will the XPERIA X10 boost Sony Ericsson’s market share amidst stiff competition from Motorola, HTC and Nokia etc? We’re fairly sure that Sony Ericsson is hoping that it will do so. The XPERIA X10 has gotten its blessing from the FCC, so there shouldn’t be too much red tape left in order to get this phone onto retail shelves. Are you looking forward to this phone, or do you think that the Nexus One will be a much better bet when it’s released?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2010-01-06: SE XPERIA Robyn To Challenge The XPERIA X10?
- 2010-03-20: Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10 Unboxed
- 2010-05-11: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC