If you’re wondering why Sony Ericsson’s XPERIA X2 isn’t in stores during this festive season, it’s because it has (unfortunately) been delayed. Rumor has been going around that the phone would be delayed until January, and now it seems like that has become a reality. Apparently Sony Ericsson is having some trouble integrating it with some of the network specific apps, and they’re currently busy working on a fix for it. Well, to be honest, if it’s going to be delayed until January, it’s not that bad, though missing the Christmas shopping period would be a waste for Sony Ericsson’s sales figures.
Next Story: Nokia And Samsung Invest In Swype
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2009-12-14: XPERIA X10 To Launch In The UK On Jan 18th?
- 2010-05-11: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC
- 2010-09-28: Sony Ericsson LiveView 1.3-inch Android Accessory