If you’re wondering why Sony Ericsson’s XPERIA X2 isn’t in stores during this festive season, it’s because it has (unfortunately) been delayed. Rumor has been going around that the phone would be delayed until January, and now it seems like that has become a reality. Apparently Sony Ericsson is having some trouble integrating it with some of the network specific apps, and they’re currently busy working on a fix for it. Well, to be honest, if it’s going to be delayed until January, it’s not that bad, though missing the Christmas shopping period would be a waste for Sony Ericsson’s sales figures.
Next Story: Nokia And Samsung Invest In Swype
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2009-12-14 XPERIA X10 To Launch In The UK On Jan 18th?
- 2010-05-11 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC
- 2010-09-28 Sony Ericsson LiveView 1.3-inch Android Accessory