The folks at the FCC are currently scrutinizing the Sony HID-C10 (HID stands for “Home Information Device”), and hopefully it will be passed so that we can have a look at it sometime next year. There is scant information concerning the HID-C10, but we believe that it will be hooked to TV, taking advantage of its 801.11b/g capability assuming its Wi-Fi certification is approved. Currently, the lines are extremely blur when it comes to the functionality of the Sony HID-C10, but hopefully as time progresses, we’ll be able to see and hear more of what the HID-C10 is full well capable of.
Next Story: Samsung SNE-60K e-book reader
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-03-28 T-Mobile's Xperia T2 Ultra Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Passes Through The FCC