CES has always been a hotbed for new technological announcements and advancements, and next year’s event isn’t going to be any different. Sprint and Microsoft are rumored to have a WiMax (4G) Windows Mobile smartphone in the works, waiting for CES 2010 to roll around and catch everyone by surprise. The anticipation is further built-up with invitations sent out for a press conference that will take place a day before CES kicks off officially, where both Sprint and Microsoft CEOs will also be in attendance in what is touted to be the “hottest spot at CES”.RELATED
- Verizon iPhone to be available around the end of January?
- Samsung Galaxy S handles video out via 3.5mm headset jack
- Rumor: iPhone 4G chassis captured on video
- iPhone 4G in Vietnam seems to run on iPhone OS 4?
- Blackberry Tablet Creates Buzz in Taiwan
- Follow: CES, ces 2010, Microsoft, smartphone, Sprint, wimax, windows mobile,
- Seen at: unwiredview