The iPhone 3GS has been touted to be the fastest iPhone yet, and apparently it is good enough to run a version of the Unreal Engine 3 by Epic – yes, you read that right, it is the similar engine featured in high powered games like Gears of War 2. While the iPhone 3GS has such capability, this news is somewhat dampened by the fact that there are no games or licensees announced who will be using the engine – yet. We had told you that the 3GS would see more and more such cool stuff overtime and this is far from over. Video in the full post.
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- MOGA Ace Power Controller For iOS 7 Devices Launched
- Apple Lets Developers Access Game Center To Remove Fake Scores And Block Cheaters
- iPhone 5C Case Can Now Be Used To Play Connect Four
- Follow: iphone 3gs, unreal engine, unreal engine 3,
- Seen at: anandtech