Verizon is probably looking to get one over AT&T by offering its own free Wi-Fi service, which will offer free Wi-Fi to its subscribers who already use a data-only 3G device such as a modem, netbook of MiFi hotspot. Considering that Verizon has thousands of hotspots in the US, Canada and Mexico, it would probably be more economical alternative to a roaming plan. Folks who subscribe to either a domestic mobile broadband plan or GlobalAccess plan will quality, and access should be available effective today. You’ll need the VZAcess Manager 7.2 or newer for Mac OSX or Windows to get things working.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: 3g, at&t, free, Verizon, wifi,
- Seen at: electronista