Would you want to have a watch that will be different from everybody else’s? Well, this sundial watch will certainly fit the bill. Aside from the rather obvious sundial, it will also sport a compass and spirit level, helping you find the direction where north is, in order to help you get the watch working properly. It certainly isn’t the most modern watch you’ll find, but it’s certainly going to be a good talking point and ice breaker, don’t you think?
Next Story: Climate Dress wows
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool