Windows Mobile certainly isn’t in an envious position now, especially with the dominance of Apple’s iPhone and the rise of Google’s Android. With that in mind, the news that Windows Mobile 7 being delayed until late 2010 probably isn’t good news for Windows Mobile fans out there. Are you willing to wait until said period for Windows Mobile 7, or are you already planning to jump ship to the iPhone or Android? With the very strong possibility of an iPhone 4G and more Android phones, could this be tough times for Windows Mobile?
Next Story: TomTom Lowers Price To $49.99
- 2013-04-24: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Delayed; Pre-Orders Hope To Be Fulfilled On April 27
- 2013-03-25: HTC One Delay Caused Due To Camera Shortages
- 2013-03-22: HTC One Releasing In The U.S. 'Before The End Of April'
- 2013-03-12: HTC One Global Release Delayed To April
- 2011-12-22: Razer Blade delayed until next year
- 2009-12-30: HTC Russia Tweets That HD2 Will Be Getting WinMob 7
- 2010-01-11: Rumor: Windows Mobile 7 Delayed till 2011?
- 2010-06-17: Motorola Unveils Its Rugged ES400 Windows Mobile Phone