Just when you thought that they ran out of creative ideas for console modifications, along comes the Xbox 360 laptop that is adorned in red and black (sounds like Santa’s color scheme), featuring a giant X on the lid’s top while remaining true to the original console in most of all the other departments. Unfortunately, the noise that comes from its five fans is also retained, so don’t expect a whisper quiet user experience with this.
Next Story: Victorian styled PC is drool-worthy
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2011-12-06: Remote controlled Camaro carries Xbox 360 within
- 2011-03-21: Ben Heck's 1977 Atari and Xbox 360 merger
- 2010-03-22: GPU cooling solution to cure RRoD problem