While the general idea is that Sony Ericsson’s XPERIA X10 will be heading to AT&T, some new information seems to indicate that this highly anticipated phone could be available in 2 variants, thus hitting both AT&T and T-Mobile. How much do you think AT&T and T-Mobile would be willing to subsidize this rather expensive mobile phone?
Next Story: Nokia E75 Firmware Update Released
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2010-04-20: AT&T To Get The Xperia X10 This Summer?
- 2010-08-04: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Passes AT&T's Technical Acceptance Testing
- 2010-08-15: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Goes On Sale At AT&T For $149.99