Are you looking forward to Sony Ericsson’s Android-powered X10 cell phone? Well, if you’re living in the UK, you probably won’t have to wait for too long, as play.com is currently offering the device for pre-order, with the release date listed as January 18th. In case you forgot, the XPERIA X10 will sport a 1GHz Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm, 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display, 8.1-megapixel camera, and the custom Android UI called “Rachael”.
Next Story: Camera With 158 Lenses
- 2014-03-26: Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-02-23: Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23: Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone
- 2014-01-21: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC, Arrives As Wi-Fi Only “Tablet”
- 2014-01-19: Sony Xperia Z2 Purported Pictures Leak Online
- 2010-01-06: SE XPERIA Robyn To Challenge The XPERIA X10?
- 2010-03-20: Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10 Unboxed
- 2010-05-11: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC