The folks over at PaPaLab Co Ltd, a Japan-based venture firm specializing in image processing technologies, have come up with the YC-3300. Said camera is an industrial digital camera that is dubbed a “full-visible-color-gamut camera”, which is touted as capable of taking pictures with the same colors as seen by human eyes. This is achieved by using a three-band color matching function, calculated using the color-matching function of the human eye. The possible uses of the YC-3300 would be for medical purposes, digital backup or artworks etc.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Satio Is Radiation Freak?
- 2014-04-14 Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31 Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24 Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18 Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26 Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility