The folks over at PaPaLab Co Ltd, a Japan-based venture firm specializing in image processing technologies, have come up with the YC-3300. Said camera is an industrial digital camera that is dubbed a “full-visible-color-gamut camera”, which is touted as capable of taking pictures with the same colors as seen by human eyes. This is achieved by using a three-band color matching function, calculated using the color-matching function of the human eye. The possible uses of the YC-3300 would be for medical purposes, digital backup or artworks etc.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera,
- Seen at: techon.nikkeibp.co.jp