There is no official confirmation on this just yet, so we’d strongly urge you to take this with a pinch of salt. What are we talking about here? Well, there are reports going around the web indicating that a prototype laptop was stolen from Apple sometime last year, and the value of the prototype is valued at around $100,000. According to the report, the stolen laptop has since been recovered, so that’s certainly good news for Apple. If you had managed to grab hold of a stolen prototype from Apple, it would certainly be worth a lot of money if you were to spill the beans on it, as it’d probably make a very cool headline. Imagine if somebody offered you the upcoming Apple tablet, what would you do?
Next Story: Nokia N900 Can Dual Boot Android And Maemo
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-01-05: HP G350 G1 Hits The CES 2014 Showfloor
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2013-09-05: Toshiba Satellite NB15T Laptop Unveiled
- 2012-04-11: Apple 128k Macintosh prototype 'Twiggy' on sale for $100,000 by Steve Woz
- 2011-10-24: Apple reportedly building prototypes of an Apple TV
- 2011-10-10: 3G MacBook Pro prototype: Return to sender
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-23: Apple resellers raise prices of 13" MacBook Air