There is no official confirmation on this just yet, so we’d strongly urge you to take this with a pinch of salt. What are we talking about here? Well, there are reports going around the web indicating that a prototype laptop was stolen from Apple sometime last year, and the value of the prototype is valued at around $100,000. According to the report, the stolen laptop has since been recovered, so that’s certainly good news for Apple. If you had managed to grab hold of a stolen prototype from Apple, it would certainly be worth a lot of money if you were to spill the beans on it, as it’d probably make a very cool headline. Imagine if somebody offered you the upcoming Apple tablet, what would you do?
Next Story: Nokia N900 Can Dual Boot Android And Maemo
- Siri Could Be Opened Up To Third Party Developers
- Apple A8 Processor Reportedly Enters Production
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly