During the recent iPad announcement, the iPad showed some of its weaknesses – non-Flash support was one of the main gripes. According to Adobe on their official Flash Platform Blog, that is not a problem due to the presence of Packager for iPhone – a way that enables Flash apps to be converted into iPhone/iPod Touch apps. With a variant of the same software backbone running on the iPad, logic dictates that the same can be applied to enable some manner of Flash graphics being supported.
Next Story: Fujitsu Threatens Apple Over iPad Name
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-11-21: Adobe Flash for Ice Cream Sandwich to be the final version for mobile
- 2011-11-11: Adobe blames Apple for the death of Flash Player for mobile
- 2010-03-25: CBS Preparing HTML5 Video Playback For iPad