[CES 2010] Aigo is a leading consumer electronics brand in China, selling various devices such as MIDs, TV, mobile phone, Mp3 palyers and more in mainland China. Frank Shea, Marketing Director of Aigo, showed me the Glide Mouse and challenged me to find a smaller mouse in the world, if I do, he will offer me this one for free. You use your index and your middle finger to operate the 10 mm thick optical mouse and the roller is controlled by your thumb. Aigo aims to get a greater presence in the US market this year, I do not know when the Z1668 will be distributed in the USA.
Next Story: Scosche iPhone USB Cable Fob
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance