Dell made it known that their Alienware M11x which was unveiled at CES 2010 was in gestation for five long years. Yes sir, good to know all their efforts did not result in a stillborn, considering this is one of the first devices in the market that combines the potent power of an Intel Core 2 Duo CULV processor and a NVIDIA 335M graphics chipset, providing adequate firepower to run modern games such as Call of Duty 4 and Left 4 Dead 2 decently without sacrificing on video quality. It seems as though the Dell Alienware M11x won’t break the bank either at a relatively affordable price point of $799 – we like!
Next Story: Scosche with kickBACK for iPad
- 2011-03-21: Leak of Alienware M11X R3 specs
- 2010-01-07: Alienware M11x gaming notebook
- 2010-01-07: Alienware M11x photo gallery
- 2010-02-01: Dell Alienware M11x now available for pre-order
- 2010-03-09: Dell Alienware M11x stripped naked
- 2010-05-20: Alienware M11x Review
- 2010-05-23: Alienware M11x notebook to get a refresh?
- 2010-06-08: Alienware M11X gets Core i7, Optimus