Despite it being CES 2010, rumors related to Apple’s upcoming tablet are still going strong. With the name “iSlate” still unconfirmed, folks are still digging frantically for details on the device. Now some rumors specs have popped up again, and if they’re accurate (yeah, right), the iSlate is certainly going to be one cool device, especially with its built-in projector (yeah). Do note that the list pictured here looks very plain, and we’re sure that if you spent about 10 minutes in front of your computer, you print something similar (if not better). Rumored specs include:
- Precision aluminum unibody
- 7.1-inch capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with some sort of “intelligent feedback” and an anti-fingerprint coating
- 2.26Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 120GB hard drive
- Built-in projector
- Built-in iSight camera
- 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Mac OS X 10.7 Clouded Leopard
Next Story: GoToMyPC Now Can Take You To Your Mac
- 2010-01-26: Apple iPad Pricing Leaked?
- 2010-01-26: Leaked Picture Of The Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Is This The Real Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Apple patent for Proximity Detector for Tablets approved
- 2010-01-27: iSlate Advertisement Video?