Forget about Apple unveiling the Apple tablet/slate this January 27th – it could pretty well be just a simple announcement and confirmation of the existence of such a tablet, where a June launch could be plausible due to Cupertino engineers working on issues concerning battery life and durability till then. This would also pretty much be in line with the iPhone’s original announcement back in January 2007, where the world had to wait till June to get their hands on what some people deemed to be the most important cellphone unveiling of this century. Kaufman Bros. analyst Shaw Wu cites that the tablet is a hybrid between a Mac and an iPod touch, although will share a closer resemblance to the latter which would more or less point towards an ARM-based processor.
Next Story: T-Mobile refreshes myTouch 3G next month
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch